Friday, September 04, 2009

Now I've Done It...

I have now joined "Facebook" (FB)...

I had been resisting joining, mainly because I didn't like FB's requirement that you have to join FB in order to look at anyone on FB, even if that person sends you an e-mail saying "Come look at my FB page."

But when two people in the same day, and three people within about a week ask you "Are you on FB?", it's time to join. So I did.

I was somewhat surprised to see several old classmates and other friends on FB already, but then, like I said, when two people in the same day ask...so I was only "somewhat" surprised.

Though I have only been on for a couple of days, and have yet to really explore what you can do, I've managed to chat with some old friends with whom I have not seen or spoken to in a few years. So in that respect (at least), it's pretty cool. Of course, it still remains up to me and them to keep in touch, once the novelty wears off.

But it is a start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home