Monday, June 19, 2006

Favorite Sayings/Quotes

I thought I'd have a little fun today and post some of my favorite sayings, movie/TV quotes, other quotes, etc. Bonus points if you know from whence the movie/TV quotes came...


"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup."

"Inconceivable!"

"D'oh!"

"I drank WHAT?!?" - Socrates last words (supposedly, though not really - he was condemed to death and had a choice of how to die; he chose drinking hemlock)

"Missed it by 'that much'."

(Examining a dead body...) "I've seen worse."

"Well pinch my toes and call me a jelly doughnut!"

"Excellent!" (No, not from "Bill & Ted")

"I'M DOOOOOOOOOMED!"

"Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck!"

"Hoo, hoo, hoo! Look who knows so much!"

"What's your point?"

"Get your stinking paws off me, you damn, dirty ape!"

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

"That boys' about as subtle as a hand grenade in a barrel of oatmeal."

"Wokka, wokka!"

"They've gone to plaid!"

"I've got a bad feeling about this."

"Liar! Liar!"

-"Oh my God! They killed Kenny!" -"You Bastards!"

"He's dead, Jim."

"Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day-after-tomorrow."

"Oh, wise guy!"

"Homicide before suicide - there's always someone (else) more deserving."

"Hallo. I am Indigo Montoya. You killed my father; prepare to die."

"M'kay."

"Those who can't 'do', teach."

"We're dead! Game over, man! Game over!"

-"What do you think I am? Stupid?" -"I don't think, I know." -"Well, I don't think you know either!"


Ok, that's enough for now. Maybe I'll post some of the movie/TV answers later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home