Friday, March 23, 2007

"Is it Safe?"

Movie buffs will know right-a-way to what this post’s title is referencing. In case you’re not a movie buff, it’s a line from “Marathon Man”, starring Dustin Hoffman. If you’ve not seen it, go rent/buy it and watch it – just don’t watch it if you’ve got a dentist appointment anytime soon (you have been warned).

So today I had a root canal done. I’m still under the influence of Novocain as I compose this post, so it’s not bothering me too much (yet). But I’m sure it will still be better than not being able to chew. Doc didn’t prescribe anything, just said to take 800 mg of Ibuprofen every six hours for the next couple of days or so. However, they said if it starts to bother me more than what the Ibuprofen can handle, to give them a call. We’ll see, but I think the Ibuprofen will probably be sufficient (knock on wood).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home