Sunday, March 18, 2007

Wanted: One Life

So I'm sitting here in at work, doing a whole lot of nothing. Why? Well, I did have to swing by to pick-up a few things for my site visit next week, but mostly because I have nothing better to do.

Pathetic.

One the bright side, I've got a much faster internet connection at the office than I do at home, so there is that. But then again, uness I'm downloading a file, I don't need it. And I've got no files to download (at least, not at the moment).

So why am I still here? Good question. I should go home and do nothing there - it'd be more comfortable. Actually, I should probably go for a walk - it's a nice day out and I could use some fresh air and excercise. Maybe I will do that. Later.

For now, I'm going to goof-off here in the office, doing nothing much but surf the web and complain that I don't have a life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home