Thursday, November 02, 2006

I'm Number 2, I'm Number 2!

Maybe it means something, maybe it doesn't, but it makes me feel like I'm a 'real' blogger now.

I searched for myself on Google, and low-and-behold, my blog came-up as the second listing (woohoo!). Of course, it's not quite as good as my friend Hcatty - do a search for her and her blog comes up #1 on the list. Not to mention that she actually shows-up in more of "her" listings than I do in "mine" (but I wasn't going to mention that).

So who's #1 when searching for TubaMeister? Hmmm...maybe I should make you go search and find out for yourself...hehehe.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Welcome to your source for instrument repair and custom work for brass and woodwind instruments, and products to enhance your playing enjoyment."

Teehee.

18/11/06 19:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home