Thursday, July 27, 2006

A curious realization

So it occurs to me that I most often feel like posting when I am "feeling blue". Curious. Maybe that's human nature?

Perhaps.

I usually fight-off the inclination to post when I feel that way, though. Why? I don't know. Well, yes, I do - kind of. I think I fight the inclination mostly because I don't want whoever might actually be reading this blog to think that I am just another schmuck who only posts sad entries. A sad one from time-to-time is ok, but if that's all that is posted...sheesh, how bad would that be?

So I fight the urge. Right or wrong.

Then again, it has been in my 'bluer' moments that I've written some of my best poetry - dark and sad though it is. But then, maybe that is usually the case? I've not studied enough poetry to know, one way or the other. Perhaps one day I'll post a few here.

But not today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really should, my friend.

And it is human nature. Over half my posts are sad ones. Including TODAYS. Because life sucks. ;)

4/8/06 09:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home