Friday, October 06, 2006

Random Thoughts

Have you ever just started writing, not knowing what you're actually writing about? I have. In fact, this post is a bunch of random thoughts (hence, the title - DUH!). I just started typing and whatever pops-into my little ol' cranium (ok, ok - it's not so little) is what comes out here. If you've not done this excercise before, you should. But be warned - you never know what's going to come out, or where your thoughts will lead you. So if you're posting, make sure what you've typed is what you want people to see.

Ah well. So, I'm on vacation next week (Woohoo!). It's not as exciting as you might thi9nk. Other than going fishing with my dad at least one day next week, I have no plans and probably won't be going anywhere. I just won't be going to the office. Which is a good thing. Though, at times, it would be nice to go somewhere - anywhere. But like going to the movies, most of the time it's no fun to go anywhere alone. So I usually don't.

I have no life.

My car has a leak in the transmission. It's a good sized one too. Bummer. I've got 197k miles - I wanted to turn it over again, but that's not going to happen now. So, I've been driving my dad's truck while I look for another vehicle. I was hoping I might get a small SUV, but I think I'll have to wait a bit, as finances would be tight. Guess I'll look for a nice, "cheap" 4-door. I hate really small cars - for one thing, I have trouble fitting into them. But another reason is that any passengers I might have (hey, it happens) would be too cramped. Hence a 4-ddor. Not all 4-doors have a lot of room in the back seat, but most at least have more room than a 2-door.

The vampires called today. That's what I call the Red Cross (they take blood - get it? Ok, ok - so it's lame. I don't care. Pppppffffttttt!). Guess they're short on my blood type. What is my blood type? Well, I joke around that "I'm so smart, that even when my blood is tested, it gets an A+." Hehehe. I scheduled an appointment with them Thursday. Last time, I was deferred because my blood pressure was too high. I think it was because I had just arrived and I didn't have to wait around like I normally do. I tested my BP a few days later and it was good, so it must have been an anomaly.

Ok, I'm getting tired. By back hurts, my shoulders hurt, my head hurts - I could use a shoulder massage, but there's nobody around to give me one. Too bad, 'cuz I'd trade and I give wonderful shoulder massages. Oh well.

I'm going now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home