Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dog Days of Summer

"We're having a heat wave...
A tropical heat wave..."

It's supposed to get up to 100°F tomorrow. As tempting as it is to quote Paris Hilton, I'm going to resist...

----

I'm going to take tomorrow off from work. Why?

Why not?

Good of a day as any. Besides, I've been busting my hump lately and I could use it. In a couple of weeks, I get to fly down to the deep South for work. Ah yes - nothing like going to the deep South in the middle of Summer. Hot, humid, mosquitos, hot, mosquitos, hot...did I mention mosquitos?

And hot?

Oh well - someone's got to do it. Other than the heat, humidity, and state birds (mosquitos), it should be fun. At least somewhat.

----

Well, I was trying to think of something else to post, but nothing's coming to mind. That's the trouble with being unmotivated - you're unmotivated.

So this'll have to do for now...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude. A couple weeks ago, the temp here reached 107 degrees. Yowza.
I've missed you!
WHERE in the deep south will you be? Anywhere near Texas??? huh huh huh???

24/8/08 11:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home