Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Happy New Year '08

Ok, so, once again I'm a little late in wishing everyone a "Happy New Year!" Oh well.

I'm not sure exactly what to post, though. The obvious thing would be something about new beginnings, but last year's post covers that pretty well and so would be repetitive. Not that there's anything wrong with being repetitive.

Then again, being reminded about new beginnings can be a good thing. I mean, even I fail to follow my own advice at times. But I don't really like to have 'the same' posts - it somehow feels like 'cheating'. Not that there's anything wrong with being repetitive.

Still, there should be enough things going on that I shouldn't have to resort to 'copying' a previous post. Not that there's anything wrong with being repetitive.

But I think that holidays pose a special problem. I mean, every year you have the same holidays, and for the same reason, so it's difficult to not be at least somewhat repetitive when discussing holidays. Not that there's anything wrong with being repetitive.

So perhaps I shouldn't be so hard on myself when I think of repeating posts or posting similar posts, especially when it's a 'holiday' post. Perhaps I just think I'm more creative than I actually am and that's why I don't like to be repetitive.

Not that there's anything wrong with being repetitive...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home