Friday, December 02, 2011

Something is Up

...but I do not know what. I can feel it; I can "see" it. But exactly what "it" is, I cannot say. All I do know is that several of my friends are...apparently going through some things. Not sure how else to put it. Many who would normally be very quick to respond to me have gone...silent. One in particular does "like" to hide, from time-to-time, and has apparently done so (again), but this feels...different. Another, who I know has been dealing with some personal stuff, has also gone...silent. She normally doesn't "hide", but she has not been as "visible" as she normally is - and I've had no response to a message I sent some time ago, now; and that's uncharacteristic of her.

Maybe it's nothing. Maybe it's just my imagination. Maybe I'm 'reflecting' my own insecurities on to others. Maybe it's just me. But I have heard others say they, too, have felt that something is "up" or felt that a change of some kind was coming - whether for good or ill, is unknown.

In any event, I'm not sure what, if anything, I can do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home