Monday, October 31, 2011

Oh No!

I'm a little distraught today. About *mumbles unintelligibly* years ago, I bought a "Halloweenie Beanie" from a Hallmark store. They had several to choose from: a white ghost with little arms; a black bat with wings, an orange jack-o-lantern with buck teeth, and I think one or two others, that I cannot remember. Every Halloween, I wear it all day long - even at work, as I figured it was a "costume" I could get away with. I've worn it to client meetings and dental appointments and it usually gets a laugh.

Did I say "every" Halloween? I meant almost every Halloween, as for today, for only the second time, I forgot. I even told myself yesterday to remember my beanie and yet I forgot.

*Sigh*

-----
Edit: OOPS - forgot to mention, I chose the ghost. I know you were wondering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home